Monday, April 22, 2019

SingYour Heart Out

Sing Your Heart Out
by Crystal Kaswell


Meg, a math student, randomly stumbles upon rock star Miles having sex.  She is shocked and flustered, herself being a virgin.  Next thing you know Meg and Miles are friends and Meg is no longer a virgin as they have decided they will be friends with benefits.

Not a whole lot of story line in this one either.  I reviewed Dangerous Kiss recently, and this one was bad, but not quite as horrible as that one. As in her other book, it's basically just one sex scene after another, with little plot or story line.  I did bump this one up a star since the ending was actually cute and I liked that. 

I don't plan on reading more books by this author.  If I want to read a steamy romance novel, there are just other authors that write so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...