Monday, November 5, 2018

Book Reviews!

Hello!

I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am currently reading.

Here is our dog, Belle.  She is friendly and is eager to see everyone.  She is happiest when all of her family members are home with her.



I have two small children who enjoy going to the library about as much as I do.  I love the library!  On my day off, it's not a surprise to find me at a library somewhere checking out a huge stack of books.

I absolutely love Goodreads! Honestly just because it helps me keep track of what I have read.  I will check out books from multiple libraries, so sometimes I get confused if I have read something or not.  Then I can easily dig out my phone, pop up Goodreads and look. 

Let's get on to the books!





Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...