Monday, January 14, 2019

The Edge of Everything

The Edge of Everything
by Jeff Giles


Zoe's father recently died in a caving accident.  One day her younger brother wanders off outside during a blizzard and she goes after him.  Along the way, she and her brother are attacked and are rescued by a mysterious man.

X is a bounty hunter, he is to collect the soul of the man who was attacking them.  X is from hell called the Lowlands.

After this short time, Zoe and X have decided they are in love.  I thought that was ridiculous, they were barely together, barely know each other yet they are in love. Okay, I'll go with it since it's a book and to continue the story line of how they want to be together but they can't, since she is human and he is from hell.  

This book was okay, for some reason I thought it would be a little better. Looks like there is a second book that came out not too long ago, and I'll probably read that one just to see where it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...