Thursday, November 29, 2018

Caught in Time

Caught in Time
by Julie McElwain
"Caught in Time" is the third book in the Kendra Donovan series.  Kendra is an FBI agent who has traveled back to 1815.  

Only two people know the truth that Kendra is not from their time: her new guardian, the Duke of Aldridge, and his nephew, Alec. There are a series of murders and Kendra is investigating with the help of the Duke.  Since the Duke has a title, he is respected and has authority that Kendra would otherwise not have.There is the mystery of who is the bad guy murdering people and why as the investigation continues.

So far, I have really enjoyed this series.  I like reading about the time in 1815 and how different things were.  You have this strong female character, who is in the FBI and just not your typical woman from the time period.  I love seeing her just stand up to the men and surprising them, holding her own ground, and in this book defending another woman who is an abusive relationship.

I do hope this author ends up writing more in this series, it's just a fun series to read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...