Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Lies

Lies
by T.M. Logan

Joe is happy with his life.  He is married to a beautiful woman, they have a 4 year-old son, and he enjoys his job.  

Then one day a drive home from work and one decision changes everything.  One day on the way home, his son points out his wife's car and he decides to follow her.  Everything changes after that when she see her meeting another man.

I enjoyed this book, it was quick paced and kept me interested.  It reminded me a bit of David Baldacci's "The Innocent," I think because of the way the writing was and the short chapters.  And a bit of "Gone Girl" as there is a bit of mystery of what's going on.

I wanted to keep reading to find out what was going on.  Joe's opponent always seems one step ahead of him, and things just keep looking worse for Joe

I read in a few other reviews that people guessed the ending.  I did not.  I knew something was up and that there was going to be some twist, but I didn't see it, so it made it probably better for me reading the book, to at the end go, oh, wow.

It look like this author just had another book come out, so I'm adding that one to my to-read list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...