Thursday, November 15, 2018

Life after Theft

Life after Theft
by Aprilynne Pike


Jeff is starting at a new private high school.  He meets Kimberlee, who is a ghost.  She stole a massive amount of stuff while she was alive and wants Jeff's help to return the items.  

I found Kimberlee, the ghost character interesting.  Jeff talking to  her, being careful when people see him otherwise they think he's talking to himself and crazy.  

Jeff starts making friends and gets help from them to return the items.  Otherwise apparently it would have taken Jeff forever to return the items since Kimberlee stole so much stuff.  How did she never get caught if she was able to fill a cave up with stolen items?  You would think someone would have seen something.

I don't think this was the best book by Aprilynn Pike, after a while I found myself getting bored with the book and not caring so much about what was going to happen.  I would recommend her Wings or Earthbound series instead.  Those were both pretty good reads.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...