Monday, December 17, 2018

Perfectly Clear

Perfectly Clear
by Michelle LeClair
Michelle shares how she became involved with Scientology and how she decided to break away from the group.  

I read Leah Remini's "Troublemaker" a couple years ago and have watched Leah Remini's television show about Scientology.  It's interesting hearing these stories about Scientology, something I am not familiar with. 

I found Michelle's story interesting.  I read a few reviews where they didn't care for the writing of the book.  The writing was fine with me and I was drawn into Michelle's story.  Michelle shares her marriage struggles, having children, adopting a child, struggling to receive a divorce and then realizing she was attracted to women, and breaking from Scientology as they don't allow lesbians in the group.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...