Thursday, January 31, 2019

Damn Delicious

Damn Delicious
by Chung-Ah Rhee



So I'm always looking for new ideas for something to make for dinner.  This cookbook caught my eye at the library and I really liked this cookbook.  

Visually it's a stunning cookbook, the pictures of the food are beautiful.  This makes it easier to glance through a cookbook and if something catches my eye to start to look at the ingredients.  And what I really liked was the recipes were fairly simple with not a complicated list of ingredients.  I do not want to go out and buy one weird ingredient for one recipe that may or may not turn out.  I want to either use stuff I already have on hand or if it's something I would need to get, it's something I know I would use in other stuff.

And I am so happy to see she has a new cookbook coming out in just a few short weeks!  I am definitely getting my name on the hold list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...