Thursday, January 3, 2019

Poison

Poison
by Galt Niederhoffer


Cass and Ryan appear to have the perfect family.  They have three children together, two from a previous marriage, and one child together.  They recently moved to Portland and have a nice, new house that they are working on remodeling.  Both have successful careers.  

The first few chapters everything seems find, a little to okay.  I kept waiting for something to go wrong.  And it does.  Then I spent the rest of the book wondering what was going on.  Was she being poisoned?  Who was doing it?  Was it her husband like she thought?  Or was she actually having a breakdown?  

I don't want to say too much and give away what was going on, but it was an enjoyable read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...