Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Dad is Fat

Dad is Fat
by Jim Gaffigan


Jim Gaffigan writes about being a father of five children in a small New York City apartment, being married, his love of food and more.  

I listened to the audiobook which was read by the author.  I thought it was pretty good, it made me laugh.  I recommended this book to my husband and he is going to listen to it on audiobook next from the library.  My husband reads maybe one book a year so that's high praise if he thought it looked interesting.  

I used to watch the Jim Gaffigan show when it was on tv a few years ago and it was pretty good.  I guess I missed I hadn't seen it in a while and didn't realize it had gotten cancelled.  

The book was amusing, funny, and I would recommend to any other parent.  It's still funny even if you aren't a parent, I just found many of the scenarios amusing because I have kids.  The kids dropping food on the floor, kids talking nonstop, birthday parties, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...