Monday, February 25, 2019

Fearless 2: Twisted; Kiss; Payback

Fearless 2: Twisted; Kiss; Payback
by Francine Pascal

The next set of books featuring Gaia, a high school student, who lacks the fear gene and is a black belt in karate and very good in other self-defense.  Gaia's hobby seems to include beating up bad guys in the park.

Twisted
A serial killer has been going around slashing and killing woman who look just like Gaia.  Gaia and Sam are both concerned and worried about Gaia.

Kiss
Sam is torn between Heather and Gaia.  Heather is his girlfriend, but he feels as if he is in love with Gaia.  At the same time Ed has feelings for Gaia too, which Gaia is unaware of.

Payback
Gaia lives with a friend of her father's.  For some reason, Ella, his wife is acting strange and dislikes Gaia.  I would like to continue reading the series to find out what's going on with that.  It was hinted at the Ella wasn't who she seemed, almost like she was a spy working for the other side.  What does that have to do with Gaia?

Heather is jealous when her boyfriends Sam is very worried when he sees someone on tv hurt wearing Gaia's jacket and he is panicking thinking that Gaia has died.

I looked and there are several more books in this series, which is great as I would like to continue reading them.  However, I don't see anymore available at my local libraries, which is too bad as books are expensive and I normally borrow my books.  I'll have to look around and see if I can't find the rest of the series somewhere as this has been a fun series to read so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...