Monday, February 4, 2019

Finding Home

Finding Home
by Melanie Rose


A woman is in car crash during a blizzard and doesn't remember who she is.  During the blizzard, she is taken in by Vincent.  Vincent has a 6-year old daughter, Jadie, who has cystic fibrosis and hasn't spoken in two years since her sister died and mother disappeared two years ago.

The woman doesn't remember what her name is so she decides to go by the name Kate.  When Kate arrives at Vincent's house, Jadie suddenly starts speaking again. 

In order to try to remember her past, a friend hypnotizes Kate, but instead of remembering who she is, she starts to remember a Kitty who lived over 100 years ago.  Soon it's discussions of ghosts and reincarnation as they try to figure out what is going on.

It was a decent read, I have read another book by this author, Life as I knew it, and that one was better than this one.  But I would read this author again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...