Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Shape of You

The Shape of You
by Georgia Beers


Personal trainer Rebecca is forced to teach a "be your best bride" workout class to a group of soon-to-be-Brides.  She doesn't look forward to teaching this class and one of the woman, Spencer, stands out to her.

I was disappointed with this one.  I thought the part about working out would be interesting, since I enjoy working out.  The plot sounded cute, a women is signed up for a workout class meant for brides-to-be.  It sounded like this would just be a fun read.

No.  It wasn't.  I didn't care for any of the characters, there was no depth.  It was just blah.  When I started reading the book I didn't realize it was a lesbian romance, well okay.  That doesn't change how the characters were so blah.  

Pass on this one, it was boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...