Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Acid

Acid
by Emma Pass


It is the year 2113 and where Emma lives is controlled by an organization called ACID.  Everyone is being watched and must be careful of what they say or they will be punished.  The country is divided into the richer, inside of London class and the poorer, much larger population called the outside.

Jenna is in jail for murdering her parents and she is broken out by a mysterious rebel group.  Why is the rebel group breaking her out of jail?  What is important about her?  And what actually happened the night her parents died?

It was a good, imaginative story.  However, it wasn't quite as good as I was expecting.  I think that is because I recently read another book by this author, Fearless, and that one was better.  This one wasn't bad, I would still recommend it to others, it just wasn't quite as good as her other book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...