Saturday, March 16, 2019

The Psychology of Time Travel

The Psychology of Time Travel
by Kate Mascarenhas


This one caught my eye in a magazine. It's about women building a time machine, it just sounded like fun.  In 1967 four women build a time machine. Something happens and one of them has a breakdown and is kicked off of the team after that.

Fifty years later, Ruby is digging into her grandmother's past, the one who had the breakdown and hasn't been allowed to work on the project or to time travel since.

The book jumps around, mainly between 1967 and present day.  

I was a little disappointed.  Maybe because I went in thinking this was such a fun idea I was just going to just love this book.  I didn't.  I mean, it was still pretty good, it just wasn't great.  The idea was interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...