Thursday, January 10, 2019

Before we Met

Before we Met
by Lucie Whitehouse


Hannah thought she wouldn't get married after watching her parent's get divorced.  Then she meets Mark and they get married shortly afterwards.  She moves from New York to London.  Mark has money and they live in a nice house, he makes enough so while she is currently looking for a new job, they are financially fine if she doesn't work.  She isn't pressured to start working unless she wants to and until she finds something that appeals to her.

One day Hannah goes to the airport to meet Mark and he doesn't show up.  She waits and waits.  Soon after she finds out a few things that disturb her.  Where is her husband?  

This one was okay. It was an interesting story, but I'm not likely to remember much of it down the road, it was okay, just not memorable.

Did anyone else think that the book print font was oddly small in this book?  I thought it was harder to read than normal.  Hopefully it's not my eyes!  I read a lot and this is the only font that has bugged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...