Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Blondes

The Blondes
by Emily Schultz


In The Blondes a sickness has started spreading among the population that only effects blonde women.  They become enraged, violent and deadly.  Women are soon shaving their heads or dying their hair darker.  It effects naturally blonde women and those who have dyed their hair blonde. 

In the middle of this is Hazel, a grad student who recently found out she is pregnant.  She had an affair with her professor.  

The idea of a sickness similar to rabies effecting only blondes was an interesting idea.  I picked this book up at the library because that sounded interesting.  The book flip flops between the past and the present and towards the end I was having a hard time figuring out which was the present day part.  

Overall it was an interesting idea and I enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...