Monday, January 21, 2019

Uncommon Type

Uncommon Type
by Tom Hanks

I picked this book up because it was by Tom Hanks which made me curious.  Who doesn't love Tom Hanks.  Actually, I do know someone who said she didn't like Tom Hanks which made me a little suspicious of her.  No, not really.

Honestly, I was disappointed.  This book wasn't terrible, it was just, well, mediocre and not memorable.  There were a few stories I did enjoy, but most of the book was a bit of a snooze-fest.  I'll admit the common theme of a typewriter was a neat idea.

Tom Hanks might be an amazing actor, I just didn't care for his book.  Who knows, he might write another one and that one might be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...