Friday, February 8, 2019

Been there, done that

Been there, done that
by Carol Snow


Kathy is a reporter in her thirties, yet she looks younger and could pass for 18.  She is always carded when she orders alcohol, which is a nuisance.  And her looking younger gets her an undercover assignment that she has mixed feelings about: posing as a college freshman to try to undercover a scandal at the school.

This book sounded like fun. I'm in my thirties and having the character go back to school and be confused by the younger 18 year olds would be amusing and I thought I would relate to the main character since we would be similar ages.  

This book also made me think of the Drew Berrymore movie: "Never been Kissed" and maybe something Meg Cabot might have written. 

However, it kinda fell flat and was a bit boring and a little disappointing.  I liked the idea of the book, it just kinda lost my interest only about halfway through the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...