Saturday, February 9, 2019

City of Ghosts

City of Ghosts
by Victoria Schwab


This one was a pleasant surprise. I was at the library with my youngest and meant to bring in the book I was currently reading.  Of course I forgot it in the car (like I normally do.)  My son was having fun with the Legoes so the chances of talking him into walking outside with me to get something from the car wasn't too high.  I might have been able to convince him to walk over to the adult area, but instead I scanned around where the new junior fiction section was and this one caught my eye.

Cassidy can see ghosts and her best friend, Jacob, is a ghost.  Her parents are a part of a ghost-hunting team, that seem a bit, well, clueless.  Here they are trying to hunt ghosts and their own daughter can actually see them, but they don't know that.

Cassidy meets Lara, another person who can also see ghosts.  And then there was the bad guy, or woman, Red Raven that Cassidy and Lara need to stop.

This was a fun, light, ghost story. I will read the next one when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...