Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hope Never Dies

Hope Never Dies
by Andrew Shaffer



I picked this one up because of the cover, you have to admit that looks pretty cool.  It makes you stop and wonder what this book is about.

This is a mystery that features former Vice President Biden and President Obama.  A railroad conductor dies and Biden is suspicious as it seems shady since the railroad conductor was close to retiring.  He doesn't think his old friend would have committed suicide, leaving behind his wife and family.

This book was hilarious.  The antics between Biden and Obama, just fun.  It was one of those fun, light mysteries, but what makes this one stand out is the fun characters.  Biden was a good narrator, and Obama was pretty cool in the book.  I was happy to see that the author is writing another one, I will have to for sure read that one when it comes out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...