Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Waning Age

The Waning Age
by S.E. Grove


Natalia lives in a world different from out own.  Children start to "wane" around eleven years old where they lose their ability to feel emotion.  This happens to everyone at some time, it might vary a little when it happens person to person, but it is now something that has happened to everyone.  All adults now feel  no emotion.

Natalia has a little brother who is eleven, he has not started to "wane" yet.  He is brought in for testing at his school.  And then the following day he is taken for more testing, and is basically kidnapped.  They won't give Cal back. Natalia wants her brother back.  She has already waned, so she shouldn't be feeling the emotion she is, but she does.  She loves her brother.

This one was okay.  The idea of the book sounded promising.  I did start to lose interest in it, but I did at least finish it.  I wanted to see Natalia get her brother back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...