Sunday, March 10, 2019

The Twelve

The Twelve
by Justin Cronin


Here is the second in "The Passage" trilogy.  It jumps from shortly after the breakout to 100 years in the future where Amy currently is. It does take you back to the imaginative world where this terrible breakout is happening.

Mixed feelings about this one.  Like I said, it is a good story taking you back to that imaginative world.  However, there are so many characters and it jumps back in forth I was confused at times of what time period I was in, and who was who.  

The character that stood out most to me in this book was Lila and what happens to her.  That whole situation was just weird, I don't want to give away what happens to her so I'm not saying very much.

I have already borrowed the third book in the series from the library so I can see where this story is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...