Sunday, April 7, 2019

Between Me and You

Between Me and You
by Allison Winn Scotch

When Ben and Tatum first meet, she is a struggling actress and he is a screenwriter.  They get married, have a child, and eventually grow apart and are in the process of a divorce.  Tatum goes from a struggling actress to a successful and famous actress.  Ben has some success of his own, but it is nowhere near the success that Tatum has.
What I did like about this book was the way it was written.  Each chapter rotated between Ben and Tatum.  Ben's story went from present day backwards, and Tate's story went from the past to present day.  I thought that was a little different.  It was just a different way to tell their story.
The not so good news.  The story itself was okay, nothing remember-able, and I actually got a bit bored.  Maybe I just didn't care all that much about either Ben or Tate.  I wasn't really rooting for either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...