Sunday, April 21, 2019

Dangerous Kiss

Dangerous Kiss
by Crystal Kaswell



Violet and Ethan were once together and in love and then they broke up and two years have passed.  Since then Violet has been in school getting her master's degree and Ethan has gone on to become a rock star.  Now they see each other again and might get back together but both are hurt from the past and their breakup.  Old feelings resurface. 

This book was terrible.  I hate giving negative feedback and low ratings.  This book was basically just one sex scene after another.  I don't mind reading a book that has a lot of sex in it, but I want a plot, a story, really anything to go along with that.  I don't understand the high ratings on this one.  I wasn't caring about either character, there was no depth, very little story.  Disappointing.

Read Sylvia Day or Penelope Douglas instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...