Thursday, April 11, 2019

Until You

Until You
by Penelope Douglas

Here is another book in the Fall Away series, featuring Tate and Jared. This one is told from Jared's perspective.  

Tate and Jared used to be friends, best friends.  Then he went away for a few weeks to visit his dad and when he came back he was a different person.  He was mean to Tate, a bully.  This book gets into his side of the story.  Where was he going on the weekends?  He talks about his brother, visiting his dad in jail, and what really happened when he was dating Tate's best friend K.C.

And it's yet another book where I wonder why Tate and Jared get together.  Their relationship is so toxic, why does she want to be with someone who treats her poorly?

It was a good story.  Though if you read Bully, you already know what's going to happen.  It's the same book, told from a different perspective.  I really don't like when authors do that, I would prefer that they write something new and original instead of milking another book out of a story that has sold well.  I seem to be reading a lot of Penelope Douglas lately, so that's why i went ahead and read it. I'm still going to keep reading her books, they are good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...