Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Firefly: The Magnificent Nine

Firefly: The Magnificent Nine
by James Lovegrove


This is the second in the new Firefly series that has recently come out.  An ex-girlfriend of Jayne's has reached out to Serenity for help.  Bandits are on their planet hoarding the water and it is getting desperate for the rest of the people; they need water to survive.

The Serenity crew agree to go and help, when they get there they discover Jayne's ex-girlfriend has a daughter named Jane.  A daughter who would be the correct age for when they were together.

Oh, this was another fun one.  It's almost like having another Firefly episode to watch.  It was a good story and so nice to have another story with the characters from the show.  I'm looking forward to reading the next one in the series when it comes out and I hope they continue to write more.  They are well done and I have really enjoyed them so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...