Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Zero Limit

Zero Limit
by Jeremy K. Brown


Caitlin is a miner working on the moon. Due to a terrorist attack, travel between the moon and Earth has been banished, which is not good for Caitlin as she is currently separated from her young daughter.  This motivates her to accept a job that is both dangerous and illegal.

Caitlin and her crew are to mine an asteroid.  Something goes wrong and now the asteroid is going towards earth.  

The book reminded me a bit of Artemis by Andy Weir and the Armageddon movie.  Which isn't a bad thing because I enjoyed both of those.  It was an interesting book, I enjoyed it.  I wouldn't know if the science stuff (re-entering space, etc) or the political stuff (the President considering a nuclear device and how the punch codes are carried around) if any of that was accurate.  But it didn't matter, I was more there to just enjoy a good story and that's what the book delivered.  

I would like to see this book become available in audiobook, as my husband might like it, but he very rarely reads a book, but he will listen to an audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...