Sunday, June 23, 2019

Stay Sexy and don't get Murdered

Stay Sexy and don't get Murdered
by Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Harstark

I ended up finding this book when it was recommended in one of my Facebook book groups. At the time the title gave me a laugh.  I have never heard of Karen or Georgia and I have never heard their podcast, I have actually never listened to any podcasts at all.  I'm probably missing something.
I saw in another review how if you have never heard their podcast that you wouldn't like their book as so much of it would just go over your head.  Well, I don't know how much of it did go over my head, but I can tell you that I still enjoyed the book.
It was quirky, down to earth and at times just plain interesting hearing their stories.  They discussed past mistakes they overcame such as drug use, alcohol, and eating disorders.  They reflected on these past events and how it helped make them who they are today.
Anyway, genuinely an interesting book, even for someone who has never heard of them or their podcast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...