Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I Know who you are

I know who you are
by Alice Feeney


This novel rotates between two characters.  Aimee is an actress who has hit her big break and is now well-known and on her way to stardom.  Aimee has been married two years and one day, after a fight, her husband just up and disappears.  It looks suspicious.  Where is her husband?  What happened to him?

The other chapters feature a little girl, only 5 years old who wandered away from home.  Her real family wasn't all that warm and loving and neither are the new family that basically kidnapped her.  Just a sad little girl.

This was such a good book.  Twists and turns that I didn't see coming.  I kept reading to find out what was going on.  I wondered where her husband was and what had happened to him.  

Early on she is suspected of murdering him, which I didn't think she did.  Someone was framing her, but I didn't know who.  Who can Aimee trust? I wasn't sure.

I also wondered what happened to the little girl's original family.  What did they think when their little girl disappeared.  Did they care?  They blamed her for the mom's death, what a lot to put on a little girl who had no control over that.

A pretty good page turner with twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...