Monday, January 7, 2019

Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating

Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating
by Christina Lauren


Hazel and Josh meet in college and then reconnect seven years later. Josh is mellow and more serious.  Hazel is outgoing, random, lacks a filter and is just off the wall.


Hazel was a fun character, just the random stuff she would say or do.  It made for an amusing read.  It was pretty clear that Hazel and Josh would end up together, however towards the end I was getting bored with the book and just wanted them to get together so I could move on to something else.  I was laughing and enjoying the first part of the book, so it just got a little draggy at the end.  But overall it was an enjoyable, light read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...