Thursday, March 21, 2019

Cure for the Common Breakup

Cure for the Common Breakup
by Beth Kendrick


Summer is a flight attendant on a flight to France, when there is a plane malfunction.  Everyone is okay, but her boyfriend who had been planning to propose to her in Paris, decides he loves her, but not enough to marry her and breaks up with her.  Summer wasn't sure she wanted to marry him, but she is still hurt.  She ends up going to Black Dog Bay for a while.

This is the first in the Black Dog Bay series, but the second one I have read. And just like the other one I read, this was such a fun read.  Summer is a fun character, she is outspoken, stands up to bullies, shocks people with what she says, and really just such a fun character.

I enjoyed this one, and I'm looking forward to the other books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...