Saturday, March 2, 2019

Everything We Keep

Everything We Keep
by Kerry Lonsdale


On what is meant to be the day of her wedding, Aimee is instead attending the funeral of her fiance.  James was in a boating accident and vanished.  Aimee tries to move on and works on opening a new restaurant. 

A psychic tells Aimee that James is still alive.  She doesn't believe her, but soon she finds pictures that look as if James has painted them.  Why are there paintings in the middle of Mexico that look exactly like James work?

I liked this one.  I was curious as to if James was alive or not.  And if he was, why had he disappeared on his fiance.  Looks like this is the first in a trilogy, I put the next one in the series on my to-read list.  I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Reviews!

Hello! I am a mom, wife, dog-owner, librarian and an avid reader.  I thought it might be fun to start a blog about the books that I am cur...